Trivia questions can be fun for kids and adults. We’ve looked at questions in the General Knowledge category, movies and World and US History. Time to move onto August Trivia: World Geography. Check them out and have some fun!
Warm Up (Easy) Questions
- How many US states begin with the letter A?
- What is the name of the largest river to flow through Paris?
- What is the most recent state to be added to the USA?
- The southern tip of South America has what name?
- In which US state would you find Fort Knox?
- Alberta is a province of which country?
Warm Up (Easy) Answers
- 4 -:Alabama, Arkansas, Alaska, Arizona
- The Seine
- Hawaii (1959)
- Cape Horn
August Trivia: Challenge Questions
- The Strait of Gibraltar separates the Iberian Peninsular from which African country?
- Which is the only vowel not used as the first letter in a US State?
- Mount Vesuvius overlooks which present-day Italian city?
- Dracula famously lived in the historical region of Transylvania – but in what country would you now find his castle?
- What is the capital of New Zealand?
- The African country with the largest population is?
- What country has the longest coastline in the world?
- What country is Beirut the capital of?
- The city of Ceylon changed its name to _______in 1972?
- The smallest country in the world us ?
- Which Central American country has a name which translates to English as “The Saviour”?
- What is the largest desert in the world?
August Trivia: Challenge Answers
- Sri Lanka
- Vatican City
- El Salvador
If you enjoyed these trivia questions, be sure to check out next month’s questions and answers on U.S. FLAGS