One of my favorite games to play at Christmas parties is Christmas Trivia. These questions can bring more fun to a crowd of any size or any age. Check out your Christmas knowledge while having dinner, exchanging gifts or challenging some family members. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Christmas Trivia Questions
- Who does the voice of The Grinch and the story narration in the 1966 cartoon?
- What department store created Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
- What is the best selling Christmas song ever?
- What Christmas special was based on a New York Sun editorial?
- Which company was the first to use Santa Claus in an ad?
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
- What do people traditionally put on top of a Christmas tree?
- What was the highest grossing Christmas movie of all time?
- Three of Santa’s reindeer’s names begin with the letter “D.” What are those names?
- In the movie Elf, how does Buddy get to the North Pole?
- How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
- What where the first artificial Christmas trees made of?
- What does it mean when a bell rings?
- How many total items would you receive if you received all of the gifts in “The Twelve Days of Christmas”?
- On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
- In what year did Hallmark introduce its first Christmas cards?
Christmas Trivia Answers
- Boris Karloff
- White Christmas
- Yes, Virginia There is a Santa Claus
- An angel
- Home Alone
- Dancer, Dasher, and Donner
- He hides in Santa’s sack
- Feliz Navidad
- Goose Feathers
- An angel gets his wings
- 34th Street
Learning occurs in day to day activities. So, look for and create learning opportunities throughout your day. Stay safe and be well.