COVID-19 LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Who would think that I would ever be posting a COVID-19 Learning activities newsletter? However, here we are with schools closed and millions of kids home. Parents are stepping up to “homeschool” their children and are using home packets and online resources. For many this is unfamiliar territory and an added element to their already full plates.
Many parents are scouring the internet to find school activities to support schoolwork or looking for additional activities. To help shorten your search I’m working on some mid-month newsletters of some past posts from my blog threeringsconnections.org to get you started. This newsletter is focused on Math activities. Keep checking back for additional posts.
- 100 Chart for Math
- Math Problem Solving and Young Children
- Math Activities Kit for Young Children for Under $10.00
- Math Enrichment: How To Encourage?
- Math Enrichment Problems: Dec. Grades 2-3
- Math Enrichment Problems: January 2019
- Math Enrichment Problems: Feb. Grades 2-3
- Math Enrichment Problems: March Grades 2-3
- Math Enrichment Problems: April Grades 2-3
- Math Enrichment Problems: May 2019
- Math Enrichment Problems: June 2019
- Math Thinking Skills Primary: October
- Math Thinking Skills: Primary – November
- Math Thinking Skills Primary: December
- Math Enrichment Primary: February