If ever there was a time that we all need to smile, it certainly is now. When kids learn about jokes they often tell some really “corny” ones and sometimes you just have to laugh because THEY THINK they are REALLY FUNNY! A smile or a laugh could do us all some good!
Top Jokes This Month
- What do you call a snowman in July? ANSWER: A puddle.
- What race is never run? ANSWER: A swimming race.
- What is the best day to go to the beach? ANSWER: SUNday.
- Why does a seagull fly over the sea? ANSWER: Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a baygull.
- Where do sheep go on vacation? ANSWER: The Baaa-hamas.
- What part of the fish weighs the most? ANSWER: The scales.
- What happens if you throw a red sun hat in the water? ANSWER: It gets wet
- What does a mermaid use to call her friends? ANSWER: A shell phone
- What’s gray, has four legs and a trunk? ANSWER: A mouse on vacation
- How can you tell that the ocean is friendly? ANSWER: It waves!
Go on. Admit it.
At least one of these gave you a laugh, a giggle or at least an eye roll.