Trivia questions can be fun for kids and adults. In March we looked at questions in the General Knowledge category. and in April we looked at the category of movies. June Trivia focuses on U.S. Trivia. Check them out and have some fun!
Warm Up (Easy) Questions
- Which US State is nicknamed The Golden State?
- What US State can you find San Francisco
- If Alaska is the biggest state in America what is the second biggest?
- In which state is Las Vegas, the gambling capital of the USA?
- What was called Windy City by a New York newspaper editor?
- Which ocean is off the California coast?
- Which ocean is off the New York coast?
- What is the four-letter name of the valley that stands north of San Francisco and is an important grape growing area of the USA?
Warm Up (Easy) Answers
- Which mountains stretch from West Virginia to Georgia?
- If you landed at Lindberg airport where are you?
- Which US city looks southwards into Canada?
- IF it is 3 a.m. in Nevada, what time is it in Montana?
- Angel Falls in Venezuela is the highest waterfall but where is the second highest waterfall in the world?
- Located on three islands, what is the only American national park located south of the equator?
- Which is the only one of the original 48 states to have a fjord – a narrow sea inlet bordered by steep cliffs?
- In which US State is Panama City?
- What is the capital of Alabama?
- What is the only place below sea level in the US that is not in the California desert?
- The Colorado River flows through which mountain range?
- In which US city is the Sears tower?
- Which American state beginning with the letter A was the first US STSTE to recognize Christmas as an official holiday?
- Blue Ridge
- San Diego
- 4 a.m.
- National Park of Samoa
- New Orleans
- The Rockies
If you enjoyed these trivia questions, be sure to check out next month’s questions and answers on WORLD GEOGRAPHY