The Center for Disease Control has created an outstanding resource of family-friendly materials to support a child’s development. The Learn the Signs Act Early program gives developmental milestones as well as tips to help your child learn and grow. It also has a free app, the Milestone Tracker, to help parents track the information in a fun and easy way.
The Learn the signs app includes the following features:
- Interactive milestone checklists for children ages 2 months through 5 years, illustrated with photos and videos
- Tips and activities to help children learn and grow
- Information on when to act early and talk with a doctor about developmental delays
- A personalized milestone summary that can be easily shared with doctors and other care providers
- Reminders for appointments and developmental screenings
Good News: The app is now available in Spanish.
Please check it out today and share with others!