If ever there was a time that we all need to smile, it certainly is now. When kids learn about jokes they often tell some really “corny” ones and sometimes you just have to laugh because THEY THINK they are REALLY FUNNY! A smile or a laugh could do us all some good!
Top Jokes of the Month
- What kind of tree fits in your hand? ANSWER: A palm tree
- What animal is always at a baseball game? ANSWER: A bat
- How do we know that the ocean is friendly? ANSWER: It waves
- Why do fish like to eat worms? ANSWER: Because they get hooked on them
- What is a shark’s favorite sandwich? ANSWER: Peanut butter and jellyfish
- Where do eggs go for summer vacation? ANSWER: New Yolk
- Why didn’t the elephant buy a suitcase to stuff his clothes for vacation? ANSWER: Because he already has trunks!
- Tell us one instance when you go at red and stop at green? ANSWER: When you are eating watermelon.
- What do we call a dog enjoying his summer vacation on a beach? ANSWER: A hot dog
- How does the sun drink water? ANSWER: Out of sunglasses
- What kind of water cannot freeze? ANSWER: Hot water
Go on. Admit it.
At least one of these gave you a laugh, a giggle or at least an eye roll.