I am loving being the Grandma on Mother’s Day because I can help the grandkids prepare something for their MOMs for the special day. For the little ones, we tackled a card. But for the older ones…. we went for Mother’s Day jokes. Teaching vocabulary, explaining the puns, and helping them “deliver” the jokes was hysterical. But watching some of the kids crack up with laughter and the others rolling their eyes, just made my day.
So, to my daughter and daughters-in-law, I hope you enjoy the kids presents as much as I did helping them get ready.
Happy Mother’s Day Friends!
10 Mother’s Day Jokes
- What color flowers do mama cats like to get on Mother’s Day?
- What was the mommy cat wearing to breakfast on Mother’s Day?
- What makes more noise than a child jumping on mommy’s bed on Mother’s Day morning?
- What did the mommy cat say when her kittens brought her warm milk on Mother’s Day?
- What kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day?
- What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato?
- What did the cheerleader bring her mom for breakfast on Mother’s Day?
- When does Mother’s Day come before St. Patrick’s Day?
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days?
- Why did the banana mom go to visit a doctor?
- Purrrrrrrrple flowers.
- Her paw-jamas!
- Two children jumping on mommy’s bed!
- It is purrrrfect!
- Catch up!
- In the dictionary!
- Because then her kids have to play inside.
- Because she was not peeling well.
Learning occurs in day to day activities. So, look for and create learning opportunities throughout your day. Stay safe and be well.