The NYS Museum has launched the Portal to Online Educational Resources & Activities that brings together many of the museum’s resources. Check out the links to the popular virtual “filed trips,” digital collections, online resources, and many fun activities for kids. The Portal provides opportunities for educators, caregivers, and students looking for engaging and educational activities to do at home.
The portal resources and activities will be updated often. Also included on the site is NYS Learning Standards supporting online lessons and content-created publications. Virtual activities are coming soon! Check it Out!
NYS Museum Resources
- 360 Degree Virtual Field Trips
- Regents Room of the State Education Building
- The Replica Liberty BellThe Rotunda Murals
- Teacher Guides & Activities for Students
- NYSM Women of Science Programming
- Women’s Suffrage Resources
- Fun Activities
- NYSM Videos
- The Rotunda at NYSED