This site is a one-stop, digital portal of parent resources on parenting, childcare options, concerns about child development and how to talk and work together with your child’s teacher. The Council on Children and Families (the Council) worked closely with its member agencies to develop the resources. This site was funded by the Preschool Development Grant Birth Through Five Initiative from the Department of Health and Human Services.
The site was created for New York families but there are great resources included that are helpful for parents and children all over the world.
Parent Resource Areas
- Child Care Resources for NYS Office of Children and Family Services
- Parenting Resources from Office of NYS Mental Health
- Parent and Community Engagement Resources for NYS Education Department
- Health Information from NYS Health Department
- Economic Assistance Resources for NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- Parenting Resources for NYS Parent Education Partnership
For More Information
You can subscribe to the NYSB5 newsletter, text NYSB5 to 22828, or email them at NYSB5@ccf.ny.gov.