Valentine’s Day is always in the middle of winter but this year, it is in the middle of a pandemic too! Many kids across America will miss their classroom Valentine’s Day parties. For some, they have not even seen many of their family and friends in the last year. IF there was ever a year to send some love and make someone smile; it is this year! Check out the Valentine’s Day jokes!
Valentine’s Day Jokes 2021
- What did one whale say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
- “Whale” you be mine?
- What did one squirrel say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
- I am “nuts” about you.
- What did the ghost say to his girlfriend?
- You look “boo”-tiful!
- Why did the girl put candy under her pillow?
- Because she wanted “sweet” dreams
- What did the rabbit say to his girlfriend?
- Some “bunny” loves you.
- Do you have a date for Valentine’s day?
- Yes, February 14th
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
- I am “stuck” on you.
- What did one sheep say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
- I love “ewe!”
- Why did the Valentine get arrested?
- For “stealing” someone’s heart.
- What did the blueberry say to his Valentine?
- I love you “berry” much.
- What did one volcano say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
- I “lava” you a lot!”
- What did one cat say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
- I think you are “puurrr-fect”.
Come on…. you had to at least smile with some of those jokes?
Happy Valentine’s Day Friends!
Learning occurs in day to day activities. So, look for and create learning opportunities throughout your day. Stay safe and be well.
Other posts related to this topic: